What is OEM and ODM?

OEM is a short abbreviation for original equipment manufacturer. it refers specifically to the act of a company branding a product to its own name and offering its own warranty, support and licensing of the product. The term is really a misnomer because OEMs are not the original manufacturers; they customize the original product.

ODM is a short abbreviation for original design manufacturer. is a company that designs and manufactures a product as specified and eventually re-branded by another firm for sale.

 

Here in GSS we offer OEM and ODM services with competitive prices and good services, we have earned the trust of several customers and have accomplished many OEM and ODM projects for main importers, exporter’s and distributors all over the world. Our main markets include most countries in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. All the products are certified with CCC, CE, FCC, Rohs.

awards
reddot
rohs
certificate
battery booster

Logo and Brand name customization.

 

There are two modes of customization: one is the outer shell of the current styles custom logo and characters, two is a way that is completely according to the requirements and specifications of customers. which comes with shell logo,minimum quantity requirements.

How it works.

OEM: Client selects a Product, sends us his/her brand name logo and artwork, by contacting us or making inquiry for the specified product. We confirm logo and quantity with price with client. After we receive 30% deposit of the total money we start production, after production is done, client pays the remaining 70% and we ship the goods.

ODM: customers tells ideas of customized products: contact our online sales, we will communicate with the customer to complete the order processes ideas > mold confirmation > sample confirmation > then production.

Please note: when planing an OEM or ODM production, that you should have full right for the brand name and the brand name as not been registered by any other company or persons.

Customization has it’s minimum order quantity (MOQ) depending on the product. Make an inquiry..